Your Account. In order to access and use some or a portion of the Services, you may be required to register with us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “Account”). The email address you provide will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Therefore, you should protect your password and make your password difficult for others to guess.
If you believe your Account may have been compromised or misused, contact us immediately at VeeNaija Biz Hub Customer Support.
Using VeeNaija Biz Hub Services. You will post in the appropriate category or area and will not do any of the following bad things:
- violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm VeeNaija Biz Hub or the interests or property of VeeNaija Biz Hub users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the VeeNaija Biz Hub;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access VeeNaija Biz Hub and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access toVeeNaija Biz Hub.