2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card or other details. This personal information will be stored together with information we hold including, but limited to, your IP address, email content and photos you may upload to the Site and any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used by us (and our necessary service providers) to provide you with the Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:
-To facilitate our provision of the Services to you
-To analyse use of the Site
-To keep you up-to-date with new features, products and other services which we think may be of interest to you.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. Please note that, in the event we sell our business to any third party, we will transfer your data to that third party for the purposes of continuing to provide the Services to you.
5. Please note that we may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions and other such purposes. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the Nigerian Economic Area. Please note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
7. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property, or to safeguard others. This may involve disclosing the information we hold to NUM (National Ugly Mugs) Organisation or to enforcement agencies if we believe that you are using the Site to engage in criminal and/or illegal activity. NUM may also choose to disclose this information to law enforcement agencies or other security service to comply with any applicable law or if they believe doing so will safeguard others.
Telephone: +234 8157033251
9. You can unsubscribe to our marketing emails simply clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of them.
More on Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing information that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When returning to the website, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. Cookies can store user preferences and other information in order to provide you with a better, faster and safer experience.
– Most cookies are “session cookies”*, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
– You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this may impact your ability to use VeeNaija Biz Hub.
– You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Click here to view VeeNaija Biz Hub’s Cookie list and to find out more about how to minimise the number you receive.
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
*What is a session cookie?
A session cookie is a temporary file, which is deleted when you close your browser.
The next time you open your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie the website will not recognise you, forcing you to log back in (if login is required) or select your preferences/themes again if the site uses these features.
A new session cookie is then generated, which will store your browsing information until you leave the site and close your browser.
Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer